Where to claim your 6/49 Lotto Prize?
If you are the legit winner, be sure to write your name and affix the signature behind the winning ticket. Bring and present two (2) valid IDs for verification.
The lotto jackpot prizes can be claimed at the PCSO main office located at the PCSO head office located at 605 Conservatory Bldg., Shaw Blvrd. Corner Priceton St., Mandaluyong City. The jackpot prize is taxable pursuant to TRAIN Law.
PCSO thoroughly validates all tickets to be claimed. The public is reminded that they are serious in dealing with counterfeited/tampered tickets. They will not honor any, should anyone try to claim their prizes using such.
Likewise, for claiming the prizes below P10,000, it can be processed at the nearest PCSO Branch.
Romania Lotto 6/49 History
Lotteries in Romania go back to the early 1900s when the Romanian Church would use them as fundraisers for impoverished families living in their communities. However, the prizes back in those days usually weren’t cash but rather household items such as clothing, fabric, and supplies that would help the families better manage their day-to-day lives. As the years went on and the lotteries grew beyond the church and welcomed players from all walks of life, so did the value and scope of the prizes, with vehicles, vacations, and even homes taking the excitement of playing to whole new heights.
In 1993, the cash-based Lotto 6/49 was launched by operator Compania Nationala Loteria Romania, and it quickly took not just Romania but also several neighbouring Balkan countries by storm due to its huge jackpots and great odds of winning. As a result, it became Romania’s most popular lottery, a title that it still enjoys today.
How to Play Romania Lotto 6/49 Online
Before the Internet came along and the international online lottery scene exploded, the only way that you could enter any of Romania’s lotteries would be by visiting the country and purchasing a physical ticket yourself. Luckily, things are much simpler nowadays and it’s quite easy to play Romania Loto 6/49 from anywhere in the world using an online lottery site. These sites streamline the entire process and ensure that you never lose a ticket or miss a draw, increase your chances of winning via big syndicates, and offer all sorts of promos that can save you money. As a result, they’re the best way to play the lottery among millions of people in almost every country you can imagine.
How to play the Lotto 6/49?
6/49 Super Lotto is one of the most popular major lottery games of PCSO. To play the game, a player must choose 6 numbers from 1- 49 and mark it in the playing card.
The player can also mark down the Lucky Pick or LP shall he preferred the machine to choose the numbers for him/her. Moreover, a systematic play is also available for 6/49 Lotto draws for more chances of winning. More number of combinations corresponds to a higher bet costs.
PCSO major games consolation prizes will also be fixed. Those who win 3, 4 or 5 combinations will have fixed amount of prizes starting August 4, 2020. Player wins if he/she got the six (6) winning numbers/combination in any order.
How to Get Lucky in Lotto
CASH IN ON THE LUCK OF OTHERS
When you form a Lotto pool, your group is also pooling its aggregate luck. A
jackpot could happen because of the luck just one member brings to your pool.
Select your partners carefully. Share your luck with winners, not losers. Avoid
negative people. Not only are they unlucky, but they dampen enthusiasm and drain
energy from others. You want to enhance your own luck, not dilute its strength. One
quick way to tell winners from losers is simply to ask them: “Do you think you
are a lucky person?” Many people quickly admit, “I’m unlucky. I never win
anything.” They won’t bring good luck to your group either.
CASH IN ON A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
No one should play games of chance out of desperation because they need the
winnings. The needy have a greater fear of losing the hard-earned money they gamble
with. It is just one of life’s dirty tricks that the very fear of losing blocks the
winning forces. Thoughts are charged with energy, especially when triggered by
emotion. Fear attracts exactly that which one fears. A strong desire for a goal
that is charged with positive energy, attracts a positive response, especially when
every effort is made to attain that goal.
PCSO Lotto Jackpot Winners 2021
Since the start of 2021, PCSO has already given away more 76 Million to three (3) lotto bettors around the country. Here’s the summary of all lotto winners for 2021 PCSO draws.
- January 23, 2021: The latest jackpot winner has won 20,130,966.60 pesos in a combination 05-02-12-26-28-04. The location is yet to be disclosed by PCSO.
- January 7, 2021: In addition to the pool of millionaires was a lucky bettor from Tabaco City, Albay who won Php 21,272,518.20 in a 6/42 combination, 16-03-11-26-25-09.
- January 3, 2021: The first winner of 2021 was from Gapan City, New Ecija. The lucky bettor has won Php 34,691,773.00 in Lotto 6/49 combination, 33-24-49-11-29-01
USE BALANCED WHEEL SYSTEMS
Balanced Wheeling Systems allow you to bet a large group of numbers (more than 5), play scientific combinations of that group of numbers, and get a specific minimum win guarantee.
Balanced Wheels force all the winning numbers that are in your group to come together to give you at least one prize if some or all of the winning numbers are in your chosen group.
It’s true that the more numbers you wheel, the easier it is to trap the winning
numbers in your chosen group. But to get the most leverage for your money, the optimum
number of numbers to wheel is not more than four or five numbers over HALF the numbers
in your game. To win 649 Romania Lotto, wheel less than about 30 of the 49 total numbers.
Otherwise, you’ll be spending MORE money chasing a SMALLER guaranteed prize.
You benefit more by wheeling a carefully selected group of lotto numbers.
THE BEST WAY TO WHEEL ALL THE LOTTO NUMBERS IN YOUR GAME
Any one wheeling
system that covers ALL the numbers in the game is too spread out, making the win
guarantee not worth the wager. There are smart ways to wheel all the numbers in
the game by using Trap-by-Overlap and other wheeling strategies covered on pages
137 to 142 in the Lottery Master Guide.
Most of Smart Luck’s lottery winners used a Balanced Wheel
in addition to her Smart Luck number selection methods. You can use a FREE interactive Balanced Wheel System that won
multiple jackpots. Read about our lottery winners, too. And
when you win a jackpot with Smart Luck lotto systems, tell us about it so you can be added to Gail Howard’s
growing list of winners. If you don’t want your name publicized, we will honor
What Was The Biggest Austria Lotto Jackpot
According to statistics, since its founding in 1986, the Austria Lotto has doled out prizes that are enough to make every Austrian a prizewinner at least 50 times! In fact, the lottery has made over 900 people millionaires all over the world. The guaranteed jackpot amount at the lottery is a cool €1.5 million, which is carried over to the next draw in case no one picks the right 6 numbers.
The most prominent jackpot won at the Austria Lotto was a massive €9.64 million by a single player from Vienna on 12th August 2015. The winner picked 6 matching number using auto-generated digits that gave the player the biggest ever Austria Lotto win. The second highest jackpot was won recently on 24th December 2017 when two players – one from Lower Austria and the other from Upper Styria – got the same auto-generated 6 numbers. Each player received a massive €6.11 million. In 2011, a lucky player got to take home €5 million.
How to WIN Romania Lotto
ODD-EVEN LOTTO NUMBER TIPS
When you select your Romania Loto numbers, try to have a relatively even mix of odd and
even numbers. All odd numbers or all even numbers are rarely drawn, occurring less than
3 percent of the time. The best mix is to have 2/4, 4/2 or 3/3, which means two
odd and four even, or four odd and two even, or three odd and three even. One of
these three patterns will occur in 81 percent of the drawings.
HIGH-LOW LOTTO NUMBER TIPS
Winning numbers are usually spread across the entire number field. If we take a
number field and cut it in half, we have the low half and the high half. In a
49-number game like Romanian Lotto, numbers 1 to 25 would be in the low half, and numbers 26 to 49
would be in the high half. All high numbers or all low numbers are rarely drawn, occurring
only 3 percent of the time. The best mix is to have 2/4, 4/2 or 3/3, which means
two high and four low, or four high and two low, or three high and three low.
Winning number groups with these three patterns occur in 81 percent of all drawings.
LOTTERY NUMBER GROUP STRATEGIES
Look at a list of past winning numbers for Romania Loto, and you’ll see,
more often than not, that one or more of the number groups is not represented. For
example, in the combination 5-14-17-32-38-49, there are no 20’s. Tracking and studying
Number Groups can help you decide which group to omit and which group to give extra
LOTTERY GAMES SKIPPED STRATEGIES
List the number of games skipped (games out) since the last hit (win) for each of
the winning numbers during the last five games. Then mark the number of times each
skip occurred. If any skip from 0 to 5 did not occur, play the Lotto numbers that
are out that many games. (Help working with lotto games skipped.)
LOTTO NUMBER SUM ADVICE – PLAY A BALANCED GAME
After you choose six numbers you want to play, add them together and make sure
that the sum of the six numbers adds up to somewhere between 115 and 185. Sums that
fall within that range will account for over 70 percent of all lottery jackpots won.
HOT NUMBER LOTTERY SECRETS
Numbers that have been out (losers) for five games or less account for about
half of the winning numbers drawn. Losing numbers
that have been out
for seven games or less account for about two-thirds of all the winning numbers. Numbers out ten
games or less account for about three-quarters of the six winning numbers. This tells
us that hot numbers are more likely to hit, but don’t forget to include at
least one long shot in your group of 6.
COLD NUMBER LOTTERY SECRETS
It is difficult to know when a cold number will end a long losing streak. If you play a
number every drawing because you think it is due, you could be chasing it
for many months. (Number 45 in New York Lotto sat out 100 drawings before it
finally hit.) Although, when a number has been out for 70 games or so, it might be
Lottery Strategies to Help You Win Romania Lotto 6/49
Lottery numbers are randomly drawn. But randomly drawn numbers form patterns
that can be tracked and used to our advantage. Having carefully analyzed all the
drawings in past lotto results of more than 200 different lotto games worldwide, with
histories going back as far as 1955, we have verified the following incredibly
That which is MOST POSSIBLE happens MOST OFTEN.
That which is LEAST POSSIBLE happens LEAST OFTEN.
The key to Smart Luck’s successful lotto number selection methods is playing
the probabilities. If you play a pattern that occurs only five
percent of the time, you can expect that pattern to lose 95
percent of the time, giving you no chance to win 95 percent of
the time. So, don’t buck the probabilities.
When Are The Norway Lotto Results Drawn?
The exact time is of the essence when it comes to the announcement of lottery results. This helps players to follow the draws live and timely claim their winnings in case they have been lucky to match any of the winning patterns. The Norway Lotto results are as such broadcast live at exactly 19:45 hours local time every Saturday. Once the organisers are done with the live announcement, the results are immediately uploaded to the lottery’s online page while sites like multilotto are also given an opportunity to update their sites.
Before the draw is held, players are supposed to have entered the draw any time not later than 6 PM local time. Any entry beyond this time shall be considered null and void. Also, a majority of the sites where the results are uploaded, are accessible via a number of devices including mobile phones. This means you can, in fact, follow the draw results conveniently while on the go without necessarily having to set your eyes on TVs.
Odds Of Winning Austria Lotto
Everybody in the world dreams of hitting the jackpot. However, one way of making this a reality for you is understanding that there’s no place you’ll ever get information on how to make that perfect combination. You can take a chance at analysing the numbers, but you know that the winning numbers generated twice a week are purely picked at random. However, lady luck could be on your side! The odds of you hitting the Austria Lotto jackpot are 1 in 8,145,060. In fact, according to lottery experts, the odds of hitting the low and high numbers in this lottery are 83%. Encouraging numbers considering the odds you get on other European lotteries.
How to Play Romania Lotto 6/49
Romania Lotto 6/49 works exactly like the majority of other lottery games that use the 6/49 matrix. Players choose six numbers from a range of 1 to 49, and if their selection perfectly matches the numbers that are drawn, they win the jackpot prize. There are three secondary prizes up for grabs, and these can be won by matching five, four, or three of the numbers that are drawn. There are no bonus, mega, or power balls in this lottery, so its format is about as straightforward as can be.
Players can choose their own numbers or opt for the Quick Pick option that will randomly generate a set of numbers for them. There is no cap on rollovers or jackpots, so the jackpots can quickly grow from the guaranteed minimum of 1 million leu (€210,090) to much higher amounts as the weeks progress without a winner.
More Reasons To Play Online At Multilotto
Multilotto is an awesome platform where you can not only catch last nights Norway lottery numbers but also results of other reputable lotteries. Dedicated to serving lotto enthusiasts from across the globe, this site is smoothly accessible on all devices. Here, results are instantly uploaded once the draw has been done. Players have a chance to interact with informative tips as regards the recent winning numbers, the exact winners, and the likely odds of striking the next jackpot. With a language that is easy to understand, players are introduced to insightful strategies and informative gaming stats.
Apart from the Norway-based lottery game, this site covers also other big lotto establishments such as the famed USA Powerball that is widely known for its bi-weekly draws held on Wednesday and Saturday nights. At multilotto, you can as well get the latest and archived results of Euromillions lottery game and the Spanish La Primitiva lotto game. Besides hosting numerous games under one roof, players are afforded an opportunity to purchase their tickets online from this site. The site is equally friendly as it comes with default filters and well-labelled search bar which enables you to make your choices easily.
What Was The Biggest Norway Lotto Jackpot
The Norway lotto is known to produce memorable winners in its Saturday draws. In fact, players from Norway and the rest of the World have always waited for Saturdays with high hopes in anticipation they may be the lucky jackpot winners. That being the case, this lotto announced its record-breaking jackpot on 22nd December 2012 when a man from Akershus, Norway, won an incredible sum of NKr 47 Million.
To date, Norway lotto has announced other staggering winnings with players winning more than Nkr 20 Million on more than 3 occasions. Nonetheless, players have won enviable prizes in other prize divisions. The entry into draws with such remarkable prizes is either via choosing your own numbers or using the exclusive ‘completed’ feature in which your lucky numbers are automatically picked and displayed on your mobile phone. Besides the main game, if you want to significantly increase your winnings, you can participate in the Norsk Tipping Joker game.
- NKr 47 Million – won on 22nd December 2012
- Over Nkr 20 Million won in more than 3 occasions.
- Millions given out on weekly basis to low-tier prize winners
2020 PCSO Lotto Jackpot Winners
- 21st: The last millionare of 2020 was from Baguio City. He/she won a jackpot prize of 20,980,657.40 in a 6/45 lotto draw in the combination, 06-25-15-29-12-33 during the December 30, 2020 draw.
- 20th: An addition to the list of 2020 jackpot winners was from Rodriguez, Rizal who won 23,902,883.80 in the December 19, 2020 6/42 draw in combination, 11-34-06-42-15-33.
- 19th: A solo bettor from Marilao, Bulacan has won 166,546,579.20 from the December 14, 2020 6/45 lotto draw with the combination 34-11-06-24-25-39.
- 18th: The 6/49 jackpot amounting to 265,353,489.60 was bagged home by a solo winner from the City of Manila. Using the combination 06-12-18-20-32-41 in a draw held on December 6, 2020.
- 17th: A 6/42 lotto bettor from Angeles City, Pampanga has won Php 9,403,768.20 from the winning combination 13-28-09-34-25-19. The draw was held on December 1, 2020.
- 16th: The lucky bettor has won 20,398,839.60 pesos in combination, 13-42-03-31-02-22 in a 6/42 lotto draw held on November 21, 2020. The winner was from Guiuan, Easter Samar.
- 15th: One (1) winner from Ormoc Leyte during October 31, 2020 6/42 Lotto has won Php 48,709,689.40 in a combination, 26-27-40-21-01-41.
- 14th: A solo bettor from Talisay City, Cebu wins Php 35,543,079.20 during the October 31, 2020 6/55 lotto draw in the combination 18-52-17-02-54-55.
- 13th: A 6/55 millionaire from Valenzuela won Php 128,397,144.80 in a combination 02-12-22-27-03-29. The draw was held on September 23, 2020.
- 12th: With the 6/42 lotto combination 18-25-10-28-22-27, a lucky bettor from Batangas clinched the jackpot prize amounting to Php 8,597,525.00. The draw was held on September 15, 2020.
- 11th: A jackpot winner from Marikina City, Metro Manila has won the September 7, 2020 6/45 lotto draw with combination 37-07-34-17-05-27, having a jackpot prize of Php 24,042,63.80.
- 10th: One (1) lucky winner from Quezon City, Metro Manila has bagged the 6/58 jackpot prize amounting to Php 339,217,037.60 from a lucky combinations, 18-19-28-09-01-11, drawn on September 6, 2020.
- 9th: The latest jackpot winner has won Php 49,707,326.80 from a lotto 6/42 winning combinations 03-11-06-19-33-10 on September 3, 2020 draw. The winning ticket was bought from a lotto agent located at San Fernando City, The Union.
- 8th: The 6/45 lotto ticket was bought from Brgy. Manggahan Gen. Trias, Cavite. The winner has won the base jackpot prize of Php 8,910,000.00 in lotto combinations 11-32-34-36-19-40 during the March 6, 2020 6/45 lotto draw.
- 7th: In combination 08-13-36-22-04-03, a solo lucky winner of Php 72,372,679.40 was taken home during the March 2, 2020 6/45 lotto draw. The ticket was bought from the lotto agent located in Antipolo City, Rizal.
- 6th: One (1) lotto bettor won the Php 36,632,592.40 jackpot prize during the February 13, 2020 6/42 lotto draw with lucky combinations at 15-27-36-08-41-11. Ticket was bought from the PCSO lotto outlet located in Tagum City, Davao del Norte.
- 5th: A super lucky lotto enthusiast from Ilagan City, Isabela won the Php 65,774,986.60 during the February 9, 2020 6/49 lotto draw with winning numbers 22-23-05-15-31-03.
- 4th & 3rd: Two (2) winners shared the jackpot prize of Php 68,523,435.40 during the January January 10, 2020 6/45 lotto draw in combinations 21-04-25-13-11-19. The winning tickets was bought from Pateros and Tacloban.
- 2nd: With number combinations 16-17-05-30-29-21, one (1) very lucky bettor has won Php 28,481,693.80 in January 11, 2020 6/42 lotto draw. The ticket was bought from the lotto outlet located in Mandaluyong City.
- 1st: Just beginning the year 2020 and PCSO has already given away millions. The January 8, 2020 6/55 lotto winning ticket of the 2020 first millionaire was bought from San Pablo City, Laguna (lotto combination 25-54-04-22-55-24) with a jackpot prize of Php 80,721,908.00.
Odds of Winning Romania Lotto 6/49
Romania Lotto’s jackpot odds are 1 in 13,983,816, which are exactly the same as every other 6/49 game in the world, including Canada Lotto 6/49, Polish Lotto, Spain Bonoloto, and Hong Kong Mark Six. However, some of these other lotteries’ jackpots can be considerably bigger than Romania Lotto’s, and there are a few other lotteries that have even better odds, including Austria Lotto 6 out 45 (1 in 8,145,060), Hungary Hatoslottó (1 in 8,145,060), Chile Classic Loto (1 in 4,496,388), and Italy MillionDAY (1 in 3,478,761). Those caveats aside, Romania Lotto still offers a good balance between prize size and chances of winning.
Here’s the full prize breakdown:
# of Matched Numbers
Odds of Winning
1 in 13,983,816
1 in 54,201
1 in 1,032
1 in 57
More Reasons To Play Online At Multilotto
Do you fancy positive results with your Austria Lottery numbers? Then at Multilotto, you will find the lotto results as they are occurring, no more searching or waiting for days on end. You have the option of checking out the latest results first or checking the history of the lotto if you intend to analyse numbers before picking your best combination. However, you need to be at least 18 years of age to participate in the Austria Lotto via Multilotto platform. The site also offers you stellar customer support and has an excellent reputation online.
Apart from finding the results quickly, Multilotto also gives you information about the latest Austria Lotto jackpot as well as how you can play it. All you need to do is pick your lucky numbers and pay for your ticket. In case you miss the jackpot, you don’t have to worry because there are eight other prizes. One thing you should keep in mind is that this Austrian Lotto brings you better odds compared to other European lotteries. Overall, you have about a 1:12 chance of taking a prize home from this lotto, meaning that every 12th bet is most likely to pay out. No more waiting, it’s time you get in on the action today.